STQC operates third party ISMS certification scheme based on the ISO/IEC 27001 standard and offers ISMS Certification services since November 2001 to its valued clients in India and abroad.
The Certification Scheme is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB), Quality Council of India, vide Accreditation no:ISMS003.
Authorised to certify any type of organization operating in any industrial, commercial or public sectors.
- Public demonstration
- Enhanced corporate image
- A positive response from potential customers
- Ensure management commitment
- Drives forward improvement process
- First internationally recognized certification body in the country for Information Security Management Systems.
- A team of competent ISMS lead auditors/auditors qualified as per international requirements.
- Government of India organization, able to act truly as an independent third party, with high degree and confidentiality and integrity.
- Able to offer services in a very cost effective, competent and credible manner with customer care as the focus.
- Member of the ISO Committee responsible for development of ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
Client profile includes IT, ITeS, Banking/ Finance, Telecom, Healthcare, Automobiles, Manufacturing, Data Center, Public sector and Government organizations.
Documents required with Application form Client :
- Security Policy documents
- Statement of Applicability (SoA)
- Scope (in case a separate document on scope and boundaries exists)
Plug-in: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
|Name and Designation||Address||Phone/Email/Fax|
|Atul Gupta, Scientist G||
|Phone: 011 - 24301372
Email: atulgupta AT stqc.gov.in
Fax: 011 - 24363083