In order to promote awareness, commitment and compliance to the recognized best IT practices, STQC has established 12 IT centres all across the country located at Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Guwahati and Mohali.
STQC IT Centres include services in the area of
- Information Security
- Software Quality Evaluation
- IT Service Management
- Quality Assurance Services for eGovernance
- Quality Management in IT Industry
- Process improvement for IT enabled Services
- Promotion and contribution in Formulation of Standards
STQC's Initiatives in the area of Information Technology Services are :
- National framework of Information Security
- Information Security Assurance related services
- Testing of Language Technology products
- Smart Card & Biometric devices testing and certification Initiatives
- Software testing facilities all IT centres
- Certified training courses for Software Quality Engineering, Information Security, IT service Management and QA in e-governance
Services offered at IT centres:
Information Security : Third Party ISMS Certification, Second Party ISMS Assessment, Risk Assessment, Gap Analysis, Penetration testing etc.
Software Quality Engineering: Software Product Audits and Evaluation, Software QA Engineering Support Services, Software Testing and Evaluation, Software Product Certification and Standards and Documentation Services
IT Enabled Services : Assessment and Evaluation, Standards and Guidelines and Support Services.
IT Centres Location