Reliability testing and Analysis Reliability analysis of Electrical, Electronics, and IT products play an important role in R&D and manufacturing of reliable products. The product manufacturers require reliability analysis so as to improve the reliability of products and systems. Keeping in view STQC has established a Center For Reliability (CFR) located in Chennai.
The CFR Chennai has also developed Software tools for Reliability Engineering. These tools are in use in more than 800 organizations in India and Abroad.
Recognitions and Accreditation:
The services of CFR Chennai, are recognized by manufacturers, Government, and other organizations for reliability assessment, failure analysis, and reliability analysis software tools.
CFR offers the following services in the Electrical, Electronics, IT, Electromechanical and mechanical sector:
- Consultancy for Design of Products to meet the Specified Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability levels.
- Reliability predictions, Assessment and Testing of the products.
- Failure Analysis of the Components.
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis of products.
- Reliability Analysis of Software products.
- Consultancy for Spares and Maintenance Management.
- Consultancy for process improvement using HASS tools.
- Awareness creation, Training and Certification of Industrial Employees in the Field of Reliability engineering.
|Reliability Testing facilities available at following centres: